The Church of the Good Shepherd is located at the corner of Scenic Highway and Franklin Road atop Lookout Mountain near Chattanooga, Tennessee.
From downtown Chattanooga:
- Travel South on Broad Street (US-11) towards Lookout Mountain and follow signs for Ruby Falls.
- Broad Street becomes Highway 41 (Cummings Highway) after you proceed under a railroad overpass.
- Continue on Highway 41 as the road winds its way up the mountain.
- After about 0.5 miles, take the ramp on the left side of the highway labeled Ruby Falls and follow the road (Scenic Highway), bearing left when you come to a forked hairpin turn shortly after you’ve taken the ramp.
- Follow the road up the mountain. Good Shepherd will be on the right immediately after you cross a bridge at the corner of Scenic Highway and Franklin Road.
- Parking is located to the left. If you reach a fountain and a fork in the road, you’ve gone too far.
Need Care? Contact Our Clergy
The Rev. Robert Childers, Rector
The Rev. Michele Simmons, Associate Priest
The Rev. Janice Robbins, Deacon