Good Shepherd School
Open registration for Fall 2022-2023
Open Registration for Fall 2022-23 is now available! Registration is online.
Click here to complete your application.
It should ask for your credit card information for the registration gee of $85 and a $200 deposit which will be credited to your September invoice. Registration is first come, first-served. If you have any questions, please call the school office at (423) 821-0044.
Wondering about our COVID-19 safety protocols?
We continue to follow CDC guidelines in our care for your children. Click here to review the latest guidelines.
The vision of the School is to be an exciting, nurturing community where the students, teachers and parents learn and live in daily affirmation of God’s love.
- All of God’s children are special and unique.
- Each child deserves to have his or her own talents realized.
- Children need to be challenged and motivated in order to reach their full potential.
- Learning begins in the home.
- An active partnership between family, school and church is needed to prepare each child to live productively within the community.
- Positive encouragement, nurturing and praise are essential for developing confidence and a positive self-image in children.
- Creative play and social interaction are a major part of a well-balanced, educational curriculum for pre-school children.
To provide a safe, stimulating and exceptional learning environment that fosters the educational, spiritual and social development of individuals and prepares each child for life-long learning.